Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Life

There's nothing worth celebrating more than a healthy baby being born to a family that is excited to welcome it, and fully equipped to care for it.... That said, I'd like to take a moment to welcome two little ones to the world, and to my "extended family" of friends....

Welcome Elijah (born March 7, 2008), son of Larissa and Blair
and,
Welcome Kai (Born March 10, 2008), son of Edie and Ricardo, and little brother to RJ!

You are both very very lucky babies, and we will be much blessed by your presence in our lives too, I am sure. I can't wait to meet you in person!!! (Congratulations families!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allison,

Thanks for the kind words on baby Kai.

It continues to amaze me that the human heart can keep finding new ways to love. and that each time we find love in something, the rest of our life is enriched and we understand more of ourselves and each other.

I've got a blog too, if you're interested. http://360.yahoo.com/max_sabre

it's got more to do with basketball. but i've got music, quotes and thoughts on basketball and life there.

Welcome to the blogging world!

Rico