Monday, March 3, 2008

Welcome Here

I have thought about blogging a number of times before, but never knew what on earth I would have to say to the world. Recently, I have encountered a string of videos, songs, quotes and the like that are nothing short of inspiring. And I have spent a lot of time sharing/talking about all these tidbits with friends and family and then wondering where the heck I should put this stuff so that I have it when I need a little inspiration. I occasionally journal some of this stuff on paper, but it's hard to journal a video! And so, a new blog is born.

I promise not to talk about politics (unless it's something inspiring about politics, so.... unlikely. ;-) ). I promise not to whine or complain. I promise to only post things that make the world a better place. And I hope you enjoy sharing these moments with me. Let's begin....!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world!!